- 1 small French loaf, cut into slices at an angle
- 6 baby marrows, sliced length ways about 3mm thick.
- 1 wheel feta
- 6 mint leaves, chopped
- Olive oil
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt & black pepper
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Griddle onto the Cobb Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Brush the slices of French loaf and the baby marrow slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the bread first, turning once – about 3-5 minutes a side until golden brown. Then place the baby marrows onto the Griddle for about 5 minutes a side, making sure to turn only once as you want those lovely griddle lines on them.
- Crumble the feta into a bowl. Add the lemon zest and chopped mint with lots of black pepper.
- Build your bruschettas by layering the baby marrows with the feta mixture. Garnish with mint and serve.
- These are really tasty, fresh and fun starters or snacks.