The multiple award winning patented Cobb cooking system grills, fries, bakes, smokes, boils and warms. This unique light-weight cooking system is simple to use and maintain.
The Cobb’s unique design allows fat and grease to drain away from the food that is cooking and into the moat for healthier cooking.
As the fat does not land on the coals, the Cobb cooking system is virtually smokeless and can be used in small well ventilated areas such as balconies without causing a smokey environment.
Ventilation through the holes of the Dome allows for even distribution of heat, allowing food to cook to perfection.
Made from the highest quality durable materials, the Cobb has no moving parts allowing a safe and easy cooking experience, allowing you to cook on boats and in other such places without concern due to the secure and sturdy design. Added to this the Cobb can be easily dismantled and placed into a dishwasher for cleaning convenience.
This highly portable grill weighs only 4kg (8.8 lbs) and has a height of 30cm (12 Inches) and diameter of 30cm (12 inches). While searing hot on the inside, the base remains cool to touch on the outside and can be picked up and moved around while cooking.
The Cobb is very fuel efficient and an environmentally greener option as it uses only 8-10 briquettes/1 Cobble Stone or 300 grams charcoal for up to two hours of cooking.
The elements that make up Cobb
1. Dome: made with stainless steel and it has a heat-resistant handle. The holes in the Dome ensure even ventilation throughout the cooking process creating an oven effect.
2. Grill Grid: with an easy to clean Teflon® non-stick coating. Excess fat drains away through the holes and into the moat.
3. Fire Grid: A secured area for the Cobble Stone or loose briquettes.
4. Stainless steel moat: catches all excess fat. The moat can also be used for cooking vegetables.
5. Base: with anti-slip rubber feet, the base remains stable and cool to touch during use.
The Cobb is packaged complete with instruction manual. All parts are replaceable and are also available separately. Every component of the Cobb is dishwasher safe.
Should you have misplaced your instruction manual, please feel free to contact us and we will send you a copy.
COBB PREMIER GAS
COBB INNER SLEEVE